APPLICATION TO JOIN THE FLINN GALLERY COMMITTEE
The Flinn Gallery Committee is comprised of approximately 50 volunteer members who curate, install and promote six gallery exhibitions per year, from September through June. Members contribute their time and talents in any number of ways: writing press releases, designing promotional materials, coordinating marketing plans, helping to install shows, curating or assistant curating exhibitions, working on children’s programming, and assisting with opening receptions, just to name a few.
We welcome new members. The following are membership requirements:
– Become a member of The Friends of Greenwich Library
– Pay annual committee dues of $50 following our initial meeting with you
– Attend monthly meetings usually held on the second Monday of the month
– Attend and assist with opening receptions
– Sit at gallery desk and greet visitors for a three and a half hour time slot, twice per show
If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out this application, save it, and email it to: email@example.com. Alternatively, you may mail it to: Gallery Manager, Flinn Gallery, Greenwich Library, 101 West Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830.